A downloadable viewer for Windows and Linux
view3dscene is a viewer for many 3D and 2D model formats:
- VRML 2.0 (VRML 97), VRML 1.0
- Spine JSON animations (from Spine or Dragon Bones)
- MD3 (Quake 3)
- KAnim and castle-anim-frames (Castle Game Engine animations)
- Wavefront OBJ
- Videoscape GEO
Many features for navigating and processing the 3D scene:
- Examine, Walk, Fly mode.
- Conversion of all 3D models to X3D (also in batch mode).
- Taking screenshots (also in batch mode).
- A wealth of Castle Game Engine's rendering features are available, like GLSL shaders, screen effects, bump mapping, shadows, light editing...
This is an open-source software. You can download sources, and read more documentation, on https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/view3dscene.php . If you have any questions, talk with us on Discord -- https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/view3dscene.php .
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- view3dscene 3.18.0 releaseJan 23, 2018
- View3dscene 3.17.0 release, with CommonSurfaceShader and STL format supportJun 18, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.