Screenshots of these looks like one PSX game. Can you make a sequel to this Engine?
Castle Game Engine
A downloadable engine for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Free open-source 3D and 2D game engine using modern Object Pascal.
- Use any 3D or 2D software to create your models in any format: X3D, VRML, Collada, OBJ, MD3, Spine...
- Develop cross-platform applications, for desktop (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X...) and mobile (Android, iOS).
- Optimized rendering with a lot of graphic effects (shadows, mirrors, bump mapping, shader effects...).
- Build and edit the scene graph (X3D) at runtime. Create 3D processing, visualization tools and CAD applications.
- Extensible system for game objects, with physics, creatures with AI and navmesh, and more.
- Access numerous services, like in-app purchases and game services on mobile devices.
- Create cross-platform user-interface with anchors and automatic scaling.
The complete engine documentation (with manual and tutorials!) and a list of features is on https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/ . If you have any questions, talk with us on Discord -- https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/talk.php :)
And if you want to learn modern Object Pascal, read this: http://castle-engine.io/modern_pascal_introduction.html . It's very alive, high-level and cross-platform language!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
its not working for me in my files i font even know where to find the application
Instructions how to use the engine are on https://castle-engine.io/ , in particular see the "getting started" page ( https://castle-engine.io/documentation.php ) and the manual ( https://castle-engine.io/manual_intro.php ).
There is no visual application distributed with Castle Game Engine. You usually install Lazarus ( https://www.lazarus-ide.org/ ) to have an environment to edit and compile Castle Game Engine games.
If you expected a visual editor included inside the engine, like Unity3d editor --- I'm sorry, we don't have it yet. But we are working in it, see our plans for 2018 https://castle-engine.io/wp/2017/12/23/plans-6-4-release-asap-visual-editor-soon... :)